Support our zero-waste project
and help to reduce plastic waste!
Donate today for
"Everybody has the capacity to do something."
- Silvia Earle, marine biologist and explorer
By now, nearly everybody knows about the severe plastic pollution of our oceans, and the dangers that come with it. But still, not enough is done to protect our beautiful blue planet and all the animals living in our oceans.
We ask you to take action today and step into your role of an ocean activist – it is so easy! Support our education based project, where we tackle the plastic problem at the core and provide tangible solutions. Read more details in the text below.
Become part of the movement and donate today for the safety and health of our nature. Even the smallest donation helps us to get one step closer to reaching our goal – to prevent plastic waste entering our oceans in first place.
Be a WAVECHANGER, turning the tide on plastic!
1. Follow the link to the betterplace platform and select the action you would like to donate to.
2. Make your donation and help us to realize our zero-waste project in Thailand.
3. If you would like to give the donation as a present to someone, please send the name of the person you would like to give the certificate to:
info (at) sameoceans.com
4. Receive your awesome certificate per PDF to print out or send per mail!
About the project
Today is the best day to take action.
Don’t hesitate and get in touch with us! Simply send us a message or connect on social media.
© All rights reserved